You probably work really hard, have no time to relax and get really frustrated when you can’t even remember when was the last time you did something fun? I’m no expert but it sounds like you need a break from everything. What better way to take a break than with a holiday. It doesn’t have to be anything long or expensive, just a few days to charge your batteries. Read these signs to find out if you should or shouldn’t go on a little holiday … 😉
- A professional accomplishment – have you recently graduated high school? university? a painting class? got a new job or a promotion? It’s time to celebrate! Look at the hundreds of options available online, choose your accommodation and flights (I use www.esky.ro and www.studentuniverse.com to find cheap flights) and get ready for your well deserved holiday!
- You are always busy – it is easy to get busy. There is always something to do at work or at home but you need a break sometimes.
- A personal achievement – Did you just got a new car? House? Gained a new skill? Is there anything else you are proud off and it is worth celebrating? Then celebrate it with a trip.
- You spend to much time worrying about others – it is normal to take care of the dear ones, to worry about what your boss says and how your colleagues behave at work but you need to think about yourself too.
- A change in your relationship status? Did you just get engaged? Married? Divorced? It doesn’t matter when you are laying on the beach with an Apperol Spritz in your hand. Book that trip!
- You are stressed and tired – You probably have a stressful job and house chores but it’s ok to get away once in a while.